• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Platypus

• pukkie

• Savannahjan

• dilophoraptor

test.jpg

I've applied some texture changes. This is just a pasted test, not real ingame. Just wanted to see if I got the camera angle right and overall look and I think it's fine.

Animating will take some time, since rigging turned out to be a long term process, but once I get a hang of it, it's going to be pure fun.

In the meantime, I'm making more models.

PLatypus are you any good at drawing horses and stuff? j/w since there is a fantasy animal I'd like to see be made. If not then it's fine I'll just have to find some way to draw it on my own.

Thanks pukkie :]

I haven't thought of making baby version, when I'm finished with adult, I'll see if I can modify the model and make the small, a little different version for young litter.

PLatypus are you any good at drawing horses and stuff? j/w since there is a fantasy animal I'd like to see be made. If not then it's fine I'll just have to find some way to draw it on my own.

As far as I know, there's plenty and plenty of horses around here on forums already. Unicorns, pegasi, recolourings, everything you ever wish for. I'd rather focus on hard-to-make animals like dinosaurs.

• 3 weeks later...
Guest Godzilla

Great idea, Platypus! I was looking Parasaurolophus in the downloads since I just joined this website. I'd like to see protoceratops, therizinosaurus, and the plain archeopteryx.