• Most Online

DraconicEnvy
    Newest Member
    DraconicEnvy

• LapisLazuli77
    • bxdczoo

RDFT's Projects

Rinding FT

hello~~ I want to import the bridge from WLP1(Wildlife Park 1)to ZT1, but just wondering which idea is better when I have 3 ideas~~ may you please give me some comments?? Thank you very much~~ :)

In the begin I only made terrain with rock wall, but just feel.....and it's the first idea, too.

5NWjspR2jxg3CwfBOwE3Wm.jpg

1.Do not change anything, easiest way, but maybe not so beautiful..

1Fe6HXW7ZtsJdk27mv4O3r.jpg

• Replies 320
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Rinding FT

• ZooGrammy

• Firehawke

• Fern

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

2.Add middle side of the bridge, then the bridge can has "side", "middle", it will be more beautiful but need to create more 13 files because there are 13 types terrains, and there will be 26 files in the ztd file...too much bridge files...

x7FFdOrcSGZmOhK5ybvdq.jpg

3.Re-color the "wall side" to other decoration, like change to the pillars of the bridge.....

2C5FtgygO0ba0HyHgcfMU6.jpg

How do you think?? Or any idea?? Thank you very much~~ :)

p.s. The bridge in WLP1 game has no stairs style, only flat side.

Cricket

Wow :) These look great!! I really like how you have put these together and illustrated them. I like all of your variation ideas for this bridge! I realize that to do all of that will be a lot of work ... but just like some of Jane's bridges, to have them match the different terrains is awesome :)

Thank you~~ I like 2, too. But...you know..that will be too much files in one ztd file... and there are 3 types bridges in original wlp1 game... I'm afraid there will be too much files when you play in the game haha, so I ask here... after all, which idea you like best, I'll do your choose. :)

it's not the problem matching the different terrains because I'll make all the terrain types expect cement and asphalt~ :)

wow! that's a really great way of explaining the problem and showing the solutions!

I agree, I don't like 1 as much as the others...

2 would be good if you think it is worth spending that much time rather than doing something else. I suppose at least you can create a mask from doing the first one and speed up and automate the rest. At least that's what I'd do!

3 I really like! Not sure why as it is so simple! Just looks nice and works well I guess.

Is is possible to cut it into smaller pieces (the arches seem to be repeating modules)? Then maybe you could make end pieces with the differetn terrains, and the middle module walkable so guests could go under it. I'm not sure if it would work, but it might.

Thank you~ I like 3, too. it's possible to cut it into pieces...maybe as the same amount as 2, like:

wall(dark)+grass, dirt, snow~~ x wall(light)+grass, dirt, snow~

grass, dirt, snow~~~

If do this is OK, but need to notice the shadow and it place under the bridge~ (I found a little disappeared in the 2nd pic when the two files matched!!)(hummm..why I make the shadow??XD)

(I found a little disappeared in the 2nd pic when the two files matched!!) :th_hapydancsmil: so glad it happens to other people!!! :whistilin:

(hummm..why I make the shadow??XD) :120103_emTE58_prv: good question... animals have shadows... objects don't - zoo tycoon universe is a curious place... :tongue: :risitas6ba0:

ZooGrammy

Don't know what to answer. I do like the rock wall edge. What I have been wanting is something that looked like wooden pier but is a fence so that you could make your own walkable pier.

So dr rick likes 2, but make them to pieces? :) I see.

to ZooGrammy: Ummm..so you think..which one is better?? :) About your idea, there's one other type bridge, do you mean this??

78AWrLMoyMqINVLuQ0VZWb.jpg

ZooGrammy

Yes, a wood type pier that looks like a boardwalk and people can walk on it. When we use the in-game pier, it's nice but guests can't walk on it. Love your ideas.