DraconicEnvy

• YuYu1997
    • Hawkkeye666
    • Goosifer
    • Luz21

Mowgli's Jungle

Z.Z.

Savannahjan

Oh my, this zoo is so beautiful! It's the perfect timing since the Jungle Book movie is out right now. I love the gummera plant....I think that's what it is. The large light green plant with the huge leaves. I keep it in my game now and use it all the time. Don't remember who made that, but it is beautiful. Great job, ZZ. :worship:

Z.Z.

Great job Z.Z. Your jungle is so lush and full of life?

Thank you Ashea :)

Yes, there is life, you just cant see it for all the trees ;D

Z.Z.

Oh my, this zoo is so beautiful! It's the perfect timing since the Jungle Book movie is out right now. I love the gummera plant....I think that's what it is. The large light green plant with the huge leaves. I keep it in my game now and use it all the time. Don't remember who made that, but it is beautiful. Great job, ZZ. :worship:

Thank you Savannahjan :)

Oh wow, I didnt even think about the movie, I just wanted to make a jungle and decided the Jungle Book would be perfect, I loved reading it as a child along with Kiplings Just So Stories.

Yes, the Gummera is one of my essential items, made by Genki I think?, in fact she made a LOT of my essential items, her coniferous trees, snowy items, grasses... So many wonderful things :)