Download requests

Professor Paul

Khaydar

I'm looking for 3 packs:

Around the world pack, parts 1,2,3 and 4
Marine Pack 2
Ultimativ Object Pack

I am sorry Khaydar, I only have And1's individual animals that were hosted at Zoo Tycoon and More, none of the packs. If you have a particular animal in mind I can recheck my files.

Perhaps somebody else would happen to have these packs?

carlos franco

I am sorry Khaydar, I only have And1's individual animals that were hosted at Zoo Tycoon and More, none of the packs. If you have a particular animal in mind I can recheck my files.

Tendras un buey almizclero

carlos franco

You will have a musk ox

You will have a musk ox

Khaydar

Well those packs are big, with a lot of animals that I would love to play with. Amongst them Phorusrhacos,

The Dodo, Pantropical Spotted Dolphin, elephant bird, The Galapagos Albatross, coelacanth, Grey nurse shark and freagatte bird.
Honestly I'm litteraly taking anything that comes from him.

Wolverale12

Does anyone know where I can get the animated grass that's in the gif of Vondell's Aldabra Giant Tortoises download?

I am not sure if the grass was released, you can search our downloads for waterfall and find some animated ones. They will be under fences tunnels bridges walls

carlos franco

¿Alguien sabe donde puedo conseguir la hierba de animación que hay en el gif de descarga tortugas gigantes de Aldabra de vondell?

@Crocodile try para descargar estos archivos desde vondell, usted puede encontrar lo que busca

https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/0B-o85-UL6OcFX1ZnRjYyc25lcGc

Si tienes Problemas para descargarlo me avisas y te los paso por Correo electronico