• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• mossa

• pukkie

• Eragon845

• genkicoll

Guest zoomeister

Way cool, Mossa!!

I have to say I'm quite jealous, you're very creative with the way the jeep tour goes alongside the tank. I guess I really didn't think of using that way, I've always run it through a land exhibit. Do the guests still see the animals in the tanks as well? Very good on the elevated pathway around the tank!! Do the guests have access to the walkway itself? I've been looking for a copy of EA around here, but I guess I'll have to wait till Christmas to get it... :-P.

They can not go in to this area they have to sit in a tour car to see it and they did enjoy it much but something has happen with the zoo, when I try to open it I get a message about a corrupt file. I know that if this happens in RCT you can change the name on the file to open it again but I have not seen that you can do that in ZT. I think I have to build a new one in time, right now I am working on EA and are enjoying it very much.

• 2 months later...

He then went to the diner and eat one or two hamburgers and had a fun talk with a women and then how sad he was gone.