Newest Member
    MitchT

• cadaverine
    • MetaKnight
    • dudu895221

Kiwilover's New(er) zoos!

Eragon845

Savannahjan

Your zoo is gorgeous, Kiwi! My favorite shot is the one of the cheetah in the tall grasses, just beautiful.

Pardon my ignorance, but what is the RR, and what are the improvements? I don't play ZT2.

RR stands for Radical Remake for the details Kiwilover best to tell as he is playing with it.

Your zoo is gorgeous, Kiwi! My favorite shot is the one of the cheetah in the tall grasses, just beautiful.

Pardon my ignorance, but what is the RR, and what are the improvements? I don't play ZT2.

RR, which means Radical Remake, is a huge and ambitious project for ZT2 where the best designers of the ZT2 community came together and made a team called Aurora Designs. Their project is to remake all animals in ZT2 and the expansions with new, uber realistic models and skins. Part 1 has just been released. They've also made some other projects, such as their beautiful Mustang, the Wild Turkey, and the winter magic pack, which includes a Siberian Tiger and Saiga.

Their website.

Please, go and check it out.

Anyways...

Thank you everyone for your comments! There's more on the way in the next few days.

• 2 weeks later...

That zoo looks really cool! Although my computer can only have a few ZT2 downloads, I don't think it would work...