SadakoRei13
    Newest Member
    SadakoRei13

• LapisLazuli77
    • (Admin)Savannahjan

The Many Zoos of Lurky

Guest Lurky

One other site is good, too~ Gaiahttp://w11.zetaboards.com/Gaia/index/

Many people from Northern Skies site went to Gaia site to post their projects, but you still can have a look at Northern Skieshttp://nskies.com/index/

Thank you for the links. The Northern Skies site had a nice variety of new animals to add to the game. Still waiting for my Gaia registration to be approved.

In the mean time, here are more spectacled bears from the same zoo as before. They have them at our local zoo, but whenever we visit they are asleep, so I love seeing them in my game, awake and active. :D

tempclimate_006.png

2 spectacled bears, 1 standing upright.

tempclimate_007.png

2 spectacled bears climbing trees.

tempclimate_008.png

3 spectacled bears: 1 walking away, 1 mother laying on the ground next to her baby.

tempclimate_009.png

2 spectacled bears, mother rolling around on the ground while her baby wanders off.

tempclimate_010.png

2 spectacled bears: mother stands upright, watching her baby wander off.

Love all the speckled bear pics!!! Probably sounds like a silly question...are they an in-game animal or a download (I really need to learn what's in-game and what's not! :computer-tired-smiley: )?

Love all the speckled bear pics!!! Probably sounds like a silly question...are they an in-game animal or a download (I really need to learn what's in-game and what's not! :computer-tired-smiley:/> )?

They come with the game. And the ones in the game look very much like the ones at the zoo, except the latter are fluffier. :)

Ah!! I remember there's a speckled bear remake by users!!

https://sites.google.com/site/titansproyects2/south-america/descargas

The link is appreciated. However, I must admit this user-made version is even less like the Spectacled Bears at the local zoo than the game's version. As you can see on the Wikipedia page, their hair is very thick and shaggy and/or fluffy.

God willing, I will post more screenies this evening.

tempclimate_011.png

Baby panda riding on mother's back.

tempclimate_012.png

Mother panda trying to get baby panda off her back.

tempclimate_013.png

Baby koala considering a climb up a tall tree.

tempclimate_014.png

Baby koala attempting to climb a tall tree.

tempclimate_015.png

Baby koala successfully climbing a tall tree.

The link is appreciated. However, I must admit this user-made version is even less like the Spectacled Bears at the local zoo than the game's version. As you can see on the Wikipedia page, their hair is very thick and shaggy and/or fluffy.

God willing, I will post more screenies this evening.

Ah Ha you're right~ I think it's made by the brown bear model, only re-skin it... not so good but may still can be used... Some brown bear subspecies I see on the websites use the same model, a little sadly, because they're still a little different...