• jbl89
    • kenny
    • (Admin)Cricket
    • MaastrichianFan
    • PollyPocketFan79

ZT2 downloads

Guest xenatorres

Guest xenatorres

I joined to get some downloads, but they all seem to be for the original game. Is there a ZT2 downloads section here?

Thank you.

YES , RIGHT BELOW WHERE YOU TYPED HERE . IT SAYS ZT2 DOWNLOAD CENTRAL . THERE ARE SOME OTHER WEBSITES WITH MORE TO OFFER FOR ZT2 . NORTHERN SKIES , ZT UNLEASHED , ROUND TABLE , AURORA DESIGNS . ARE SOME OF THEM . HOPE THIS HELPS YOU .

Guest xenatorres

Thank you, but I don't see this download central link, but I'll check out some of these other sites. Thank you.

Zeta Designs is another fun place for downloads.

Hope you post some of your screens!

Guest xenatorres

Thank you, Firehawke. Yes, I did find Zeta Designs, and they are AMAZING - I am having way too much fun with their fantasic downloads for multi floor buildings. :)

I am just always on the look out for more mythical/fantasy creatures (although I don't think any download will top Battle Cat) and objects so you don't have the same fountain repeated 90 times. I think the zoo I am doing now will be my last one with guests because you have to make such a cluttered zoo with all the objects you need to include to keep them happy.

I was inspired by Zeta Designs to create designed zoos with logos and such - I will host images later on one of my sites - and, sure I'll post a link. :)

Savannahjan

We are so glad you joined us xenatorres. We love to see people's screen, so I look forward to seeing your work.

Do you ever play ZT1?

Guest xenatorres

Thanks, Savannahjan. Yes, I used to play #1 all the time until I got #2. I LOVE being able to go into the game and directly care for the animals and walk around the zoo. #1 has some features better than #2, for sure, but that guest mode is what sells me on #2. Plus the better graphics. While that isn't usually a factor for me, the animals are just so much cooler and cuter with the higher quality. :)

I'll post some pictures of the guest zoo (not a closed zoo) when I finish. I still have half of the map to develop - so all my animals are crated at present (make for less interesting pictures). ;)

Zeta Design's building sets are great for multilevel building! And their letters are so fun, too! Those are some of the items I used in the pictures I posted this weekend in my ZT2 topic. Can't wait to see some of your pics!

And if you ever want to dust off your ZT1 discs, we have really fun contests here!