Vondell's Zoos

Vondell

ZooGrammy

It's such a joy to see you build.  Your creations are so unique.   I'm always getting new ideas from you.  Thanks so much for sharing.  I'm really looking forward to your new releases. 

• 5 months later...

I have been inspired your zoo.  It's great to see parts of it in action.  I continue  come back to study the screens to figure out how you put it together.

:BTFTHNG:

ZooGrammy

Fountain I agree with you.  Each time I look at these I see a new way of creating or arranging something. 

• 6 months later...
Savannahjan

Me too.  I can only find one image.

Vondell, if you still have these screens, could you please upload them again.

ZooGrammy

Jan,  if you don't hear from him,  I think that I have most of his screens.  They are all exceptional. 

• Like 1
  • Love 1

Savannahjan

Great, I would really like to have that thread restored.

Vondell

Hi all!

Yes, most of the images are down for me too. I think the image hosting site that I use to host screenshots offsite (to conserve server space) purges the images from time to time, so all the linked copies go with them.

I used to keep a backup folder of them all, but I no longer have the hard drive they were kept on.

These are the only ones I still do have, I think. These would be from the second-to-most-recent post.

ello-optimized-bf7848e5.gif

full size: https://assets2.ello.co/uploads/asset/attachment/6306807/ello-optimized-bf7848e5.gif

ello-optimized-21fdbb77.gif

full size: https://assets0.ello.co/uploads/asset/attachment/6306810/ello-optimized-21fdbb77.gif

If you have backups of any others, do feel free to post them here in the thread.

In the future I will bite the bullet and upload my screens to Tek directly so they won't expire, even if they do take up space -- I think I wasn't considering the idea that anyone would be looking for my zoo screens this long afterward. Lesson learned and all your compliments are much appreciated. :fall-smiley:

• Love 1
  • Thanks 1