ARIZNANA

WHAT IS HAPPENING TO ZOOTEK PHOENIX !

Yes I mean the upgrade of this site. I can attach things at DD and DG but they use a different forum software. I edited my above post about what I can do in the downloads area too.

I leave this to Jan, what I can see, you have full access to the download area, but we do use an old version of the software and that might (?) cause problems with new options.

I tested different web browser and it seems Googlee Chrome is doing well when you need to link stuff without showing all url adress....find it here

for you using windows 10 Edge is also working fine

I have the attach files option too when choosing more post options

I have been playing around with google chrome today and I have one thing to say, give it a shot....they have this widget or app called Dict. Amazing tool. It translates words and sentences and read it for you, so very fun. I also have a grammar spelling program app. Isn't the web hilarious sometimes? Love it already.

Does Chrome still put adware on people's computeres? I tried Chrome some years ago and loved it, too, (for different reasons from yours) but then I scanned my computer and found a number of programs that were not there before--programs called "adware" that collect information about you and send it to advertising companies. I removed Chrome and its adware from my system and the adware has not showed up again in any scan. Do you have a program that can detect unwanted software? If not, I can help you find one. Your privacy may be at risk.

Another thing: I have no proof but I have heard that the free version of Windows 10 is rigged to do the same things as Chrome's adware "buddies". I have also heard that Microsoft is only using such information retrieval for feedback on how to improve the program, something like beta testing. The paid version, on the other hand, should not have such capabilities.

I heard a lot of negative things about windows 10 and experienced some too, but there is no Free version of 10, it is an upgrade.

I am not sure what you mean with inside, nothing is coming in without me allowing it. But if something sneaking in between lines I do have great cleaning programs

Beside there has never been a new OS without issues and discussions so I guess as long as people react nothing is really hidden

Okay. I just want people to be aware of the risks. I don't know a real reason to be afraid of adware anyway. Ultimately, all that matters is how paranoid you are. :gnomesmileyf: