Truly_happy's Projects, Ideas and To-do's

Truly_happy

Savannahjan

Getting excited for this to be completed!

• 2 months later...

Well, ladies and gentletycoons, I have entered a chapter in Life where Zoo Tycoon (and making new things for it) must sit patiently in the corner until Mommy is ready to play with it again.

I may find time to finish the signs that I kept talking about. They should be very close to completion. If not, I could leave the files with someone who has time to fix things.

Ta ta for now.

PS: Don't be surprised if I make regular posts on Phoenix Follies. (I won't give that up!)

• 4 years later...

Hey, Zoo Teks.

I'm finally in the mood for some Zoo Tycoon again. Problem is, I have a ton of projects left unfinished and no idea how to finish them as I have forgotten all that I had once learned about making things for ZT1. :( So, here's Santa's late gift to anyone who can make these babies work: my complete project folder. Enjoy. Just please credit me should anything get released. Thank you!

Okay, I looked through my Projects folder and realized there are a lot of .RLI files in it. These can only be opened with RealWorld Paint. It's free with no obligations or special offers (that I remember).

By the way, if you liked the idea of my doors but didn't like the images I used, this folder has a lot of new images for them. :great1:

Savannahjan

hello!  Its so good to see you again!  Hope you had a nice Christmas.  I'm so excited that you are playing Zoo Tycoon again.  We have a wonderful contest that still has over a month left to build, so hope you will consider joining in.  I've downloaded your 'gift' folder and will see if there is anything I am capable of working on.  My skills are very limited, but I'm always up for a challenge.

Welcome home, TH!  :smiley_emoticons_schnee-fenster:

Cricket

Welcome back, TH!

The download for RLI does not specify Win10.  Anyone know if it works with it?

Cricket
1 minute ago, Cricket said:

Welcome back, TH!

The download for RLI does not specify Win10.  Anyone know if it works with it?

Never mind.  Looks like WinRar can open the files :D

• 1 month later...

Ha! I just noticed all those lovely responses. (Subscribes to topic.) Thanks for the warm welcome. ^_^

I'm so glad that my projects .zip has been downloaded 11 times now! I really hope someone, at least, can finish what I started.  I'd really like to see the sign "buildings" finished. They function alright in my game but the graphics' positioning is off.

I'd also like my chalk artist to get finished up and maybe have the function where guests react via their "thoughts".

Lastly, please consider using the door images I created. I love configured doors. So many uses! I think it would be possible to create two versions of each: one that goes flush against the back of the tile and one like my black doors that are offset by half a tile to go up against buildings.

If not, I hope to relearn ZT modding some time soon. Thank you!