Truly_happy's Projects, Ideas and To-do's

Truly_happy

Truly_happy

Update on my chalk artist:

I found a gorgeous drawing of a tiger by Dawn "Prawny" Hudson at publicdomainpictures.net, which is perfect for this project because it looks unfinished in a couple of spots so it makes sense to have the artist working on it, as I wanted.

Here's a screen shot of my current draft in-game:

chalkartist_angles_zpsyscq8xia.png

I used a bevel effect to shade the artist but I'm not quite happy with it yet. I'll have to play with the settings more. I will probably add a second artist soon.

I still need to find a way to make .gif animations so no preview on the animations yet.

What do you think?

Savannahjan

That sidewalk piece is a great idea, so much potential there.

Truly_happy

I've taken the time to make a few doors and such from free images I found on the internet. The ones in the top-center are from photographs while all the others were modified from clip-art illustrations, save for the doormat recolor.

door-display_zpsbhzpl1hj.png

FYI, I am having a hard time getting the doors to line-up in-game on the tiles, even with Zoot.

Cricket

I really like those doors!

If you would like some help with Zoot, just let me know and I'll work on the rotations for you :)

Savannahjan

These new door images are fabulous! They will be such a great expansion of the configured door concept. Great work TH, I'm sure you (& Cricket) will get those issues sorted out.

Truly_happy

Cricket, that is an appreciable offer but I would rather have a few pointers on rotations than have it done for me. My greatest obstacle is the northern views; instead of dissapearing behind the building the doors stick out about a space from where I want them to stand. If you csn't visuslize what I mean, I can post an image of it but not right now.