• oenitholestes
    • Goosifer
    • emaelew
    • Schlatt99
    • SKazoroski

JohnRN1 Creations: Dead or alive?

Truly_happy

Truly_happy

What can anyone tell me about this site?

http://johnrn1creations.webs.com/

I tried to join a little while back but I have yet to be approved or turned down. Is it dead?

Hard to say. The files are still accessible by those who joined ages ago but John has not been seen at any sites April 2014. I do know he suffered from very bad health and had been in hospital several times while ZT designing as a member of DD. He has not answered pms or emails from various people either. So I do not know if he is dead or alive. I do know he was not young either.

A few of johns (johnrni/JohnT) files are available at Tek. The Guild also has quite a few. There is a list at DD of what he made and I am in the process of finishing the DD posts with the additional info so at least you can see the screens. They take a while since I am the only one doing the posts. You can always post a request here and someone will probably be able to send the file to you.

I do wish people would make arrangements that if something happens the forums are informed so we can pray or mourn or whatever. Too many disappear without a trace leaving us wondering what has happened. Did they just move on or what.

Cricket

If any of you need any files from John's site, I believe I have downloaded them all. So if you know what's there, just ask and I'll make sure you get what you're looking for :)

I BELIEVE USER MADE CREATIONS IS SL GRAY'S SITE AND IT IS UP AND ACTIVE . IT USED TO HAVE TWO SITES . ONE WAS ZOOTYCOON WILDLIFE . BUT HAS BEEN RE DONE RECENTLY .

ZOOTYCOON AND MORE IS JOHN RN1 AND RARELY CHANGES ANYTHING ON THE SITE .

I TOO , HAVE MOST OF THE DOWNLOADS FROM THOSE SITES .

Truly_happy

Poor John.

No, I don't know what files are on there. The security settings are so strict that only members can see the downloads. I can see the headings for download sections, though. What I wanted was to see if he had And1's lioplurodon.

I am going through his work area at DD and have found permissions for some files for Tek and DG that so far have not been released at either site.

Truly_happy

Okay, I don't need the liopleurodon file now. I was able to extract it from And1_Complete_collection.zdt that I got from User Made Creations. (Really, I already had this file before I asked for it but searching for any derivative of "liopleurodon" within the folder brought up nothing. Today, I searched for the word "aquatic" and found it. :))

That collection file is full of bugs and some files in it will crash your game. The And1 files at johns site were all updated and have no errors or warnings.

Truly_happy

Oh. Thanks for telling me.