Download requests

Professor Paul

It was a bonus download once at zt.nl as far as I recall I will send you a pm (I love the notification otion That will sure bring me home more often lol :uglyhammer:)

carlos franco
On 10/8/2017 at 3:01 PM, pukkie said:

Tengo también la cerca ártica como la cerca ártica de la ventana. Si usted necesita uno o ambos yo puedo enviarle un pm también.

Pukkie you could share the arctic fence with window

Sadly Carlos Franco I can't do that just upload downloads here . It is the designer of the items who uploads them at the site of his/her choice.

This one belonged to ZT.NL Mind you I have no idea what the current state of the site is but I know their download section is no longer active,

I don't have any of their ZT2 stuff but quite a few items  I have from their ZT original. Not all though just the ones I liked playing with.

I do not mind sharing but if you want something in particular one just asks.

On 8/12/2017 at 3:28 PM, Cricket said:

I couldn't find the lava leopard but I sent the Map Editor your way via PM :D

Thank you very much!

On 8/12/2017 at 6:33 PM, Fern said:

What is the difference between these, if I may ask?

On 8/12/2017 at 8:59 PM, Heather Munday said:

Partywolf, for the Lavaleopard try this link.  The download worked for me today.

https://web.archive.org/web/20050829104604/http://zoo.ogresnet.com:80/downloads/db/?mod=2231

Thank you so much! The download worked but I will test it in-game tomorrow!

I think one is just for map editting and the other is that plus includes all the deveoper items plus a few other things.

There is also one that allows you to buy young animals. It was part of the program so BlueFang could test all versions of the animals and they disabled it before releasing the game. There are lots of goodies in that area at DG.