Download requests

Professor Paul

Already found it, thanks. I typically do an exhaustive search on every website I know of before resorting to download requests.

I have enough animals now, thanks guys. :)

• 2 weeks later...

I accidentally found this site which seems to be an archive:

https://web.archive.org/web/20041010151150/http://zoo.ogresnet.com/downloads/db/?act=mods&cat_id=19

You can find several of Penguino's hacks, including the Easy Animals Hack . Also, Nature vs Zoo Tycoon, Orca or Dolphin Male Only hacks, several by Pixigger, Lowenfrau, etc. You can also access many of Zoo Admin's other downloads. Be patient, the site is slow and sometimes you have to reload it. (I bookmarked it) I found several hacks and downloads I had lost when my last computer died.

Good luck!

Check at the Download Directory to see if any files you get from there have not been updated. While no hacks were updated many other files were.

I would like the Bush-Tucka Restaurant, previously @ Zoo Admin. The Download Directory still has the old link. Does anyone have it?

Also, the Caribbean Flamingo by Zookapi & the Caspian Tiger by PlanetKitty.

The bush tucka restaurant will be coming here and to ZTCDD as Tek can have African raptor files thanks to genki and ZTCDD can have files that were are ZT Center. I just need to make sure I use the updated file for that.

Thank you! I will look forward to it.

I HAVE SENT YOU BY PM (PERSONAL MESSAGE ) TWO OF THE DOWNLOADS YOU ARE LOOKING FOR .

WELCOME TO TEK . :post-1551-1124418072:

Thank you!