Hedge Community Zoo

Z.Z.

Savannahjan

My hubby starts Tai Chi next week as well.

Z.Z., people are probably just taking a look around the zoo, getting the downloads, etc. I'm sure they will post when they start working on the zoo. (I'm one of those who grabbed it)

Z.Z.

I would like to work on it as well. I'm having trouble with my game crashing on the contest zoo. I think it may be a user animal. I've started over and I'm now wishing I had started a new zoo with a different biome. Your beginnings look beautiful Z.Z.

I also hope you can join in on this project, ZG; you are a zoobuilding zen master.

Oh and ZG, LOVE your avatar. I feel just like Garfield every morning.

It would be wonderful to have you work on this zoo Savannahjan :)

Z.Z.

Well, Jan life has been having it's ups and downs. The older years are not for wimps. Trying not to highjack your thread ZZ. I haven't built a zoo for some time but hope to when things calm down. I'm starting to go to a Tai Chi class next week. I'll be watching this thread.

I hope things get better for you Grammy! ((HUGS))

Z.Z.

My hubby starts Tai Chi next week as well.

Z.Z., people are probably just taking a look around the zoo, getting the downloads, etc. I'm sure they will post when they start working on the zoo. (I'm one of those who grabbed it)

Ah. I was just concerned that several people would start to build from here and we would end up with many different versions, but I suppose that would be ok too :)

I should have made a note in the original post that the 10 ucis can be packs (combined files).

Off to edit it.

• 4 weeks later...
Cricket

I haven't forgotten about this :) I hope to grab it once the current contest is finished! :hug2:

Savannahjan

I have all the downloads & map saved in a folder on my desktop. I definitely plan on building on this zoo.

Z.Z., I'd love for you to build a contest zoo this month. The theme is really fun; I'm enjoying working with all the unicorns we have.

• 1 month later...
Cricket

I am ready to start working on this zoo :) I'll have it posted back here in a few days :)