:smilies-10997:          Welcome to Zoo Tek Phoenix!           :smilies-10997:

Sign in to follow this  
mrpcle

A Special Tribute

pukkie    0

I understand that but yeah the Himalayans are pretty much Nepal Tibet ( China) so I wanna thank you for allowing the animal

However back to the fences

When I said :"So I opened the game and also had all the items in there (for the zoo I mean)" I meant for the zoomap that Caddie designed

So that is the file listed in post one

However Caddie used the terrainwaterfallfences but sadly not the combined ztd file but the 2 single files

Only the saltwaterfence shows up in the fence menu (that one is in the file) But the once he used on his freshwaterfall the freshwaterfall fence does NOT show up

Look at my screen again and see wher the yellow x shows no fence and the red ones show where I put the saltwaterfall fence to create the waterfall flow

post-8-0-74424500-1500717550_thumb.jpg

Now I redownloaded the zoo (as I saved what I was doing ) and put the freshwaterfallfence in the menu

post-8-0-98758200-1500717609_thumb.jpg

Now you can see the waterfall started on the outside of the zoo flowing down into the zoo as with the fence now in the menu it does show up

Showing this file is missing from the Asian Map Items in post 1

pukkie    0

That's allright Mrcple I found it amazing you got track of all other files in that map as he used quite a lot :hug2:

Thank you soooo much though.

pukkie    0

Off to a good start and having a great time post-8-0-94418000-1501398423.gif

Hmm Gallimimus (asia) and Caudipteryx (china) are also from that region but nothing was ever mentioned about animals form the dinosaur area of the game.

Are dino's allowed for this contest or just only marine and zootycoon animals?

Edited by pukkie

mrpcle    1

No I did not include dinosaurs when putting this together. A lot of people don't care to work with them. If you want to use them go ahead.

pukkie    0

Well I will at least think about it but we have sooooo many great animals to go with I think I can fill up a pretty neat zoo with all of them.

It is simply amazing.

pukkie    0

Still on the roll It looks really good on finishing in time for a change

pukkie    0

yeah such bad moose I am couple I could not start but the ones I did stranded as I have sooo much trouble getting to the computer at the minute

However this one is on the roll and I am enjoying every second of it.

Technically if I send it in now it would be as a completed zoo allready due the way I set it up this time but yeah I have still time so why not do this in this area oh and then go there and do that in that area ...

The zootycoonoxygen is in my veins this time lol finished another little area today but yeah found another animal lol so another bridge to cross the river for another area :uglyhammer:

Oops and then there is the animal that is a requirement That is not yet in there so better give that my time over the weekend so at least that is done as well.

Have to say it is nice we got so much time again as I startyed a temporary job for 2 months

At the minute not so much just 2 days a week of 6 hoours but next week 20 and week after that the busy period will start,

So I am glad to make most of it now so I have it done and ready :millan_300ccCoffee: