• Watermelon
  • Strawberry
  • Orange
  • Banana
  • Apple
  • Emerald
  • Chocolate
  • Charcoal

`:smilies-10997:            Welcome to Zoo Tek Phoenix!           :smilies-10997:

Welcome Fall!

Sign in to follow this  
Professor Paul

Invisible shelter

HeatherL    0

AND, has a high capacity!

Fern    0

The animals might look a bit odd disappearing into thin air.

As for capacity one needs to be careful. If an exhibit as only one or two animals and a shelter with a 6 capacity is added sometimes the animals will complain about too many shelters.

The animals might look a bit odd disappearing into thin air.

You could place trees strategically so it looks like they're behind them. At the end of the day though, it's a game where you can buy a unicorn for your zoo. I think a little poetic licence is acceptable in view of that fact.

jbl89    0

It depends how much realism you like. I never use the fantasy items. I have dinosaur digs, but rarely use dinos either, only the objects.

Vondell's project of a shelter next to something uphill looks a nice alternative. Small shelter, yet visible, resembling a cave.

pukkie    0

I do see possibilities for an invisible shelter Especially for contests where you have to keep iit as natural as possible

When surrounded by trees it would look like animals seeking privacy in foliage. Like deer do in a forest for instance

In natural zoos shelters have huge impact on a natural look.

Fern    0

I could probably do one but it will have to have a marker of some sort or the player will not be able to find it - something that can be hidden by something like a fern - maybe a brick or small rock.

Fern    0

Easy way is for him to do it using his grass. He has made shelters before and I can give him any more help he might need. If you wanted it really small it could be made a quarter tile. I would suggest a couple done - one with a low capacity and one with a larger capacity. So why not point him at this request.

jbl89    0

Just curious, why a couple? For price variations only?
I can't remember animals complaining about too many (places in) shelters.