Sign in to follow this  
savannahjan

New Information regarding the site - everyone please read

Fern I am just printing them to a pdf .   I open the conversation and right click then choose print

Edited by Ashea
Additional information

This is going to take a while to get used to! (actually, I'm going to blame it all on the fact that the computer I use during lunch just had a total swap out :tongue:)

Thanks for all your hard work, Jan! :hug2:

Wow! Its so BRIGHT!

Im still getting the notification that this is a phishing site, only now to report is as a fraudulent alert they make me pick a bunch of pictures to prove that Im human.

I hope the new server can fix that.

It'll take a little bit for the Google bots to go through the site before they change it back to a safe site. Hopefully if they removed the malware it won't take long.

Wow, totally weird in here!  :th_overreact:

First, we should not lose any data, either text or images, downloads, post count; everything should still be here.

The one issue I anticipate is people not being able to log in.  We had to choose between display name and log in name, so I picked the one that IPB recommended.  Some people use different names for these field, so folks might not be able to log in as usual.

We have to contact Google and ask them to rescan to see if the malware or whatever the issue was, has been resolved.  I have to go out to a special Google area for site webmasters, fill out some forms and ask for an immediate rescan.  I'll do that later this evening when I get back home.

And dear Pukkie, I know it is a little distressing, but hang on.... Cricket and I will be rebuilding our 'atmosphere' and "ambience' over the next little while. 

Please members, please continue to post and chat and be active; it will help Cricket and I as we work diligently behind the scenes.

Well, it looks really weird lol.  Hopefully, Jan and I can make it look better soon!!  Oh, and by the way, I had to log in with codemaster46032.  It wouldn't allow me to sign in as Cricket.  I'll try to fix that soon :)

And round avatars??  Hmmm ...

Avatars are now back to SQUARE one lol.  I like that much better than the round.

It takes a few minutes to get used to it, but actually it's pretty great!
Still see round avatars too, it really doesn't bother me. I'm here for the content, don't care about the layout as long as the content is still there.

Thanks for all the effort you all put in.

Edited by jbl89

I had to sign out then back in for the changes to be noticed.  I've been poking around in the Admin Panel to see if we can make changes so it looks a bit more like our older skin.  It's not so bad now, just really different.  Jan and I are working on it :D

Jan, make sure the malware is gone (if you can) before asking for the rescan. If it's still there when they rescan, it'll prolong the issue even longer.