Sign in to follow this  
savannahjan

New Information regarding the site - everyone please read

So far so good! Yes it is going to take some getting use to, but keeping fingers cross the malware is gone.  Will the new security help look for and identify any new malware that tries to invade?

Thanks Cricket!  Girl got skills!

The security company who works with Hostgator is Site Lock.  If we can raise $150, we can get protection that includes regular scans, identification of any viruses or malware, and removal.  It also offers some lockout mechanisms that will keep bots from poking around.  We have received around $60 toward our goal.  If several members make a very small donation, it will quickly add up to get this protection up and running.

When Fern was using Windows 7 and Internet Explorer 11, there were certain portions of her screens that were not showing up.  I suggested she try Mozilla Firefox to test.  She was then able to see those portions that were missing.  I'm sure there are more of you here that are running Windows 7 with Internet Explorer 11.  If you are having issues with portions missing, please try another browser ... like Mozilla Firefox.

Glad to be here with you The only thing it looks a little different now but we are all the same as we always were so I don't believe the atmosphere is gone

As that was always here because of all of us together

Just now, pukkie said:

Glad to be here with you The only thing it looks a little different now but we are all the same as we always were so I don't believe the atmosphere is gone

As that was always here because of all of us together

:hug2: 

18 hours ago, savannahjan said:

Thanks Cricket!  Girl got skills!

You are welcome!!  Ha, I'm not sure I would call them skills.  I'm just not too afraid to poke around and press buttons!  :uglyhammer:

Jan, there's definitely a learning curve here.  Between the two of us, we will definitely get it all figured out!!  :hug2: 

I guess I am lucky.  I never noticed any problems with the site and I never got any warning notices when signing on.  

Jan, Cricket you do a lot of hard work here, it is greatly appreciated, especially since this is one f the few Zoo Tycoon sites left.

• Like 1

Just to let you know that I'm here too.   When I click on my link to you,  Edge gives me a message that the site doesn't exist but I am at the home page where I can log in with my user-name and password.