:smilies-10997:          Welcome to Zoo Tek Phoenix!           :smilies-10997:

Sign in to follow this  
HeatherL

Habitat rocks

HeatherL    0

Several designers have recolored the 3 in-game grey rocks.  Sundance made tundra, highland, desert and rainforest.  Mngwa did savannah  and Krimmsun did a brown color designated for many habitats.  What I can't find is if anyone did coniferous or deciduous. 

Would anyone be interested in doing recolors of the grey rocks using the DD coniferous and the large deciduous as a color guide?  Or has this been done already?

Z.Z.    0

Hmmm...

That shouldnt be too hard.

Let me see what I can do.

Fern    0

There are lots of recolours of vaious rocks.

Now are you wanting exhibit neutral that can be placed anywhere? Or do you want them to go towards suitability? ZZ will need to know this if she is going to do any.

HeatherL    0

Suitability would be wonderful, please.

Z.Z.    0

I kinda figured it was a suitability request :)

I just finished the graphics, will be working on the creation this week, not sure when they will be released.

Fern, do you know if a rock designated for a specific terrain has a higher suitability rating than a neutral exhibit rock?

Like does the in game Desert rock give better suitability than the in game neutral Large Rock for desert exhibits?

Fern    0

Probably a question best for Jay. But basically the suitability favourites is built into the animal not the rock. So when someone designs an animals they will say which rocks the animal will like and how much they will like that rock. A user made rock for the habitat of say a rainforest animal will be liked by all rainforest animals provding you use the worldwide location but how much is hard to say. Jay might have a better idea on this. Occasionally someone will made foliage and rocks to go with an animal they are making and they will code that into the animal config. Devona's bunnys are like that. The best/highest exhibit suitability is using the easter trees she made for them.

Z.Z.    0

Thank Pukkie :)

Its a Fairy Dragon, which was my absolute favorite familiar in D&D and my very first email a long long long time ago :)

Its not my artwork though, I found it online when I did a google search for Fairy Dragon ten or so years ago.