Zooing again zoo by Zoogrammy

ZooGrammy

ZooGrammy

Started a zoo after maybe a year of inactivity with the game.  Inspired by Paul and his creations.    

This is a picture of the entrance.   I probably won't post pictures too often as I don't get to work on it regularly.

Zoo014.jpg

Professor Paul

I can tell you are a gardener by the entrance! I just chuck everything in & hope it looks good.

That's a very nice entrance ZooGrammy And what a cute blue froggy there in the second screen Is that a newly made UCI?

ZooGrammy

Yes, it is.  It's called ZZ's Ambient Sound statues.   All of the items make noise.  I especially like the frogs and wind chimes. 

ZooGrammy

Some progress on this zoo.  I've been inspired by the zoo railroad that Paul had in his zoo.  The guests are just beginning to explore this zoo. 

Zoo016.jpg

Cricket

I love your courtyard with the fountain and the bridges that you've used! So great to see you building again!

ZooGrammy

Thank you cricket.  It has taken me a couple of hours just to do this.  I guess I'm kind of slow. 

Savannahjan

Oh my gosh, it is ZG zoo!  It has that amazing touch all over it; just gorgeous ZG.  I am thrilled to see your work again, you have not lost your skills.

And a big  :worship:   to Paul for your inspiration.

Z.Z.

Awesome Zoogrammy! Love how you used the frogs, and the mountains the railroad goes through are beautiful!