Zooing again zoo by Zoogrammy

ZooGrammy

This is so much fun!

Is the watermill available?

How did you put the bridge together?

I occasionally have trouble with swimmers and boaters ending up in the water instead of going back to the building, too.  I just assumed it is because I tend to make everything big and their time ran out before they could get back to base.  I leave a couple of areas free of fencing/bouey rope so they can swim out, or I make an island and check periodically to "rescue" them.  Sometimes I include a hot dog & drink stand, a restroom, and a table on the island - of course, then I have to have a maintenance worker!

ZooGrammy

Heather I sent you a copy of the water mill in a message here.  

The covered bridge was made with ZA's Dry Gulch Mercantile pack.  It has a roof in it and fence you can use as well as a wall.  As far as I know, this is the only sloped roof that we have to make a New England covered bridge. 

The actual fence I used was from one of Zoo Tan's fences and window fence  that still needs to be organized so it can be released.  The stone walls are from Jay's Cobblestone level cliff wall pack 

I think you might be able to accomplish  the same look with the wood fences from Zoo Tycoon and then use the roof OV  from the Dry Gulch pack. 

• 2 weeks later...
ZooGrammy

I've had a stall on my zooing again zoo or maybe it has gotten too big.  But here is the last screen I took of another water mill and another covered bridge.   I started to work on a scary zoo  which is going slow. 

Water mill, covered bridge.jpg

Savannahjan

I love the covered bridge, I used to have the Dry Gulch stuff, but I don't remember this combination.   I'm eagerly awaiting your scary zoo, ZG. :bwfilmsmileys:

• 2 months later...

Your screens are such a joy to watch and very inspiring. I love the watermill. Can I get that somewhere? 

Ah well. Its good to know new stuff is still coming out!

• 1 month later...

I'm WOWed by this work Zoo Grammy.  :cheer1:    (I'm catching up looking screenshots. )

I do no the recognize the cave? w a chimney the 5th? screenshot dockside.

Being so adventurous w buildings elevation does not occur to me though I have been thinking of trying elevation challenges now that I have some and a new CD ROM in my computer.

I'm studying your pix for inspiration!  Thanks for sharing!