• Watermelon
  • Strawberry
  • Orange
  • Banana
  • Apple
  • Emerald
  • Chocolate
  • Charcoal

`:smilies-10997:            Welcome to Zoo Tek Phoenix!           :smilies-10997:

Welcome Fall!

Sign in to follow this  
msc3323

Questions

hello,

I have some questions.

1. I have create a new animal (a Chicken). But I dont know the size of the Iccon picture and the Info picture.

2. I have ape.xp. But I cant chance the terrain what the new animal need. Is there another Version of ape how you can chance the terrain?

3. Where can I find the Downloads on this site?

Edited by msc3323

The rest of the information you are asking for would probably need to come from Fern.  Hopefully, she'll see this when she drops by later tonight :D

You should reload the images for the chicken using the APExp Update that Jay did. It solves a lot of the problems all the previous APE versions created.

All of the APE programs allow you to change terrain, foliage and rock preferences, etc.

For questions Jay is the best person to ask and he is at the Download Directory (ZTCDD) - the link is in my signature. Ask in the questions topic.

Here is the link and info that Jay posted

The following link is to version 3.2 of APExp, for those designers who would like to test it. It is an update by me of the APExp created by Catman, who has given permission to host APExp here. APE and earlier versions of APExp cause problems in animal configuration files and in a number of scenery configuration files. APExp 3.2 eliminates a lot of these problems and also gives access to more animals and objects than earlier versions. The ".zip" is 5.7 MB. That is larger than earlier versions because there are some building animation formats that APE and APExp cannot handle. So I extracted those animations and put them in APExp 3.2 in a format that APExp understands. The ".zip" has a readme.txt file that gives more information on using APExp 3.2, including how to install it.

http://www.ztcdd.org/DD/Downloads/ZTABC/APExp3-2.zip
Edited by Fern

Someone know the size for Iccon Picture and Info Picture in Pixel? The Chicken is ready, but forget to make shadow under the Chicken.

That fits! Thank you very much! Do someone at least know the size for the info picture?

In Jordans Tutorial he has written in Properties 2 are the number of rocks and trees, but it isnt by me?!

And in Compatibility is this right? I made my chicken from the moose. But there is only here 3% and there 3% but never hundred and I didnt chance anything. And there are terrains who not appear in game.

Many jears ago I made some animals, but I forget a lot or its another APE.

Edited by msc3323

I have no idea what the info picture is, sorry.

Ive never made an animal, so I cant help with the rest of it.

Maybe you could ask Jay over at Designers Guild.

The ape you used adds a lot of rubbish to the file which the updated version I gave you the link for does not.

Have a look at Devona's chickens and rabbits or other animals and see if that is more like the habitat/terrain you want. If so I would use them as a base and Jay can tell you how to do that.

I have your previously made animals and they have been updated by JohnT before he vanished but he forgot to add the english section which will be done before release here.

The original APE has instuctions in it. They will help just do not use the original APE itself.

Devona`s chickens and rabbits? Now I`m curios. Is there still a chicken? But cant find them in the download section. The only I can find are the rabbit from African Raptor and Silkie Chicken from Sundance.

By the way, someone know the english name for "Rebhuhnfarbige Italiener"? Its this chicken breed.

Z.Z. : The Info picture is the picture what appears when you click on the window '"animal information".

I have now paint this picture for example:

154a61-1504019037.png

Edited by msc3323