Age of Tycoon

Serpyderpy

That is exactly what I was envisioning!  Awesome!  I'm glad they're exhibit neutral, and if put in a trout tank with some lily pads, they shouldn't look too odd.

Are the guests going to have any interesting thoughts re: the jumping fish?  Such as "Look at that Snapper!" or "Dorado are such striking fish!" or "Dorado are also called Mahi Mahi"  or "Tuna is my favorite sandwich!" 

Sorry, I'm being silly now.:tongue:

Z.Z.

Actually I think the bigger ones would be awesome as scenery, I had been working on a whales back blowing occasionally, but it just didnt look right so I gave it up, but your whale looks good, so does the dolphin and the marlin, they would be awesome scenery items for ocean scenes, especially if you made them so they appear like every 30 seconds rather than a constant loop, they would look more natural then :D

Savannahjan

Another lover of the jumping fish!  These will transform tank exhibits.  I would most of all love to have some of these as scenery so that they could be added to ponds and rivers without tank wall.  Another great project.

Professor Paul

If the cows could be recoloured it opens up a whole range of new animals;jerseys, guernseys, redpolls etc.

To clarify: the fish are not animals, and you don't need to contain them. All of them are scenery items, exhibit neutral, and have a boosted aesthetic for all ages. You can place them where ever you want, on land, somehow magically appearing out the bottom of a tank (if anyone has any idea how to make them appear on top of the tank, let me know, as that might be more suitable), on paths, hell, anywhere, but they, of course, can also be placed in water. No special thoughts for guests, though, I'm not sure how to make that happen. D:

The cow has to be cleaned up before it's avaliable, being my first animal in a long time, let alone the only one I have properly released, it's not really surprising. That said, the same will be done for the macaw and the sheep and the goat once that's done. I think I have extracted all of the units that I can animal wise from AOE, though there are still some interesting things that I might port. Waterfalls, trees, some buildings like (water)mills.

I have also been meddling with the automatic sprite renderer. Using @HENDRIX's WWD packs, I've managed to grab the Dromaeosaurus from them, which I assume is okay to convert (as long as credit is given, of course.)

PqKEw3c.gif

Little dino trotting along.

phI5c14.gif

Sorry buddy, ain't getting past that fence. Bzz bzz.

MeUd3XO.gif

Eat that meat chow!

This certainly opens up a lot of prospects. I've also been given permission from my friend Tyranachu to import his ZT2 creations into ZT1. He has made a whole medly of prehistoric creatures for ZT2, including favourites like Utahraptor, Compsognathus, Cryolophosaurus, Dilophosaurus and even Indominus rex. That'll be fun to mess around with!

Z.Z.

To make things appear on top of the water in a tank just add a code line:

cSurface = 1

But make sure it doesnt have the cUnderwater command or there will be a conflict.

As far as I know guests thoughts are only available for things purchased from buildings, animals, and general ambiance, for instance a guest will think things like "This area is lovely" but I dont think they have thoughts for specific decor items, and there is no code for guest thoughts in decor items, rocks, or foliage.

Hope that helps :)

HENDRIX

Nice to see you got the rendering working! Sure, anyone feel free to port anything I ever made for ZT2!