Jane

Hot Chocolate Stand by Genkicoll

Hot Chocolate Stand by Genkicoll

Hot Chocolate Stand
Author : genki and fern
Keywords : drink stands, winter
Compatibility : All Game Versions
Description : Found this lurking in genki's area from way back, so I decided to finish it. Ideal for a winter zoo.
Graphics by genki, configuring by fern 
Requires either LANG--ZTCDD.dll or LANG--fern-Tek.dll

This should not have been changed. There was nothing wrong with it.

The correct original version is still available at DG.

It was done at the same time as the stand by Tp.

Edited by Fern

The old item is conflicting with the new one

Nothing is changed with the building just replaced my old item with old cfg files to the new item version

I love that little stand, it is so cute.

ZooGrammy, the item file/folder is gone, because I find it hard to keep it in a seperate file when I am not around. So all food and drink buildings that are supposed to be at Tek and using phoenix dll (that is how it was meant) have been updated to the traditional way with items included in ztd file. 

Your old item id was not used in this. I used a new one for two reasons. One because your old one was conflicting with the one in Ben and Jerrys. You know from lessons with Jay way back that the same string id can be used with more than one icon id. You have done it yourself way back. Another reason for using a different icon id was that I was doing 2 stands that were going to be released at DG and only one coming here.

I didn't know that name had been used, but this cfg is pointing to my ID not Ben and Jerrys...wich I guess had been better. I will delete the Chocolate stand by Genki here so you can upload the one you have at DD. I appologize for the trouble

I'm still stuck in the hot chocolate but I'm sure it will be worked out.    It's understandable with all the dls that we have now.  

I really feel I have been away from it all now, but these are all old files. I believe my old chocolate item is from 2005 and I assume Ben and Jerrys even earlier. I am just surprised noone ever mentioned it.