:smilies-10997:  Welcome to Zoo Tek Phoenix !:welcome-wagon:

WinterCamp-Banner.jpg

Kreek

Club membership not showing in profile

Hi all,

When I open my profile and go to the Clubs tab it says Im not a member of any club. But I am a member of the Moosies. How come this does not show? It does show everywhere else.

Our zoobuilding clubs are of our own design and not part of the board software.  There is a new 'club' function that comes with our new board version.  Cricket and I have not investigated it yet, and our original club structure is still in place.  We may at some point adapt our club network to the board feature.  Maybe our clubs will become active again, that would be nice.

Ah right. Very interesing! Thank you! I would love for the clubs to become more active again.

Pukkie has corralled up most of the ZT players in her Moose mania!  If we could redistribute some members a bit, we could have several viable clubs.

I can't help it Savannah Jan Being a moose rocks! In what other group can you chase down Llama's ( to care for obviously...) What other clubs have their own cafe where the serve Llama Burgers with Moose drool? Mind you with Dr Rick sick and Caddie swamped by life and Bambiferret's passing our club pretty much slimmed down to just me Firehake Mrs Piggy and Kreek and I do really need them to help out with them Llama's and of course with the zoobuilding would clublife come back to life

Edited by pukkie

Once a Moose always a Moose. But there are lots of good players out there that are not Moose.

I second that ... No I will not lure them with our goodies I be a good moose (new years resolution )

O wait, I could also start a new club and see who's willing to participate. But no, i'm perfectly happy where I am. However, should new folk need guidence I'd be willing to lend a hand.

The Llama Stealing Moose club has quite a few members who still play ZT

In the Firebirds, there are Ashea and I, and Fern sometimes builds with us.  Vondell, have time to build?  WE MISS YOU ARIZNANA 

The Dragon Riders could be revived with Z.Z. back home here at Tek; she and Fern could regrow this club

Creatures of the Deep has only Beth I believe.  She could join in with the Dragons, or grow her club.

The Leopards in the Snow have Cricket, Jane, mrpcle and Aurora (would love to hear from her!)

We would love to have some of our newer members join in and get the clubs going again.