Sign in to follow this  
mrpcle

It's a Mystery

Wauw you are very fast Z.Z!

Yes! The nice thing about this game is that we can all build using our own ways. I could nevet be as structured as you and still make it look so wonderful. I start on the entrance and go on feel from there, landscaping my way through.

I'm trying to do it more the way you do this time, Z.Z.   Of course it won't be exactly the same because of exhibit placement, buildings used, etc.  But I wouldn't want it to be a carbon copy.. I have certain things I use a lot (especially fountains and other water items) that you may not use. The same with the decorating. 

We all have our own ways of doing things and that's the way it SHOULD be.  :hug2:

Please feel free to use any idea you see in my zoos, the whole purpose of belonging to a group like this is to help people make awesome zoos :)

I wasnt referring to the way I lay things out, I meant the order in which I build things, its why I build so fast :)

Have the first four habitats installed, twelve to go!

Then I can put in the animals and keepers in, and hope the game doesnt crash while I let my buildings make money :)