MitchT
    Newest Member
    MitchT

• DraconicEnvy
    • bxdczoo
    • kong
    • Fern
    • LapisLazuli77

Once again, where to download current APE, etc.

handvprice

Just returned to ZT 1 after years, and the online community support seems to have become quite confusing (with various mirrors) and fragmented (except for some constants like Fern); I hope somebody has a cache of all the old sites. I have ZT Complete Collection, and would like to dabble in editing, based on existing animals. I *believe* I need APE, but not sure what version (xp?) (I have a couple different old versions of 1.1, but can't find where to download the newest version for CC that hopefully doesn't corrupt the .ai files). I tried ape 2.5 (regular, MM, and DD versions) to for example look at Updates\bongo.ztd, but they none of them seem to open anything in that.

I'll also take a look at zoot 1.1 from Designer's Guild, and ztstudio.

TY in advance

Fern, TY! I had had trouble finding Apexp/ape 3, thanks for pointing it out. All the previous versions seem to require swapping in config files, which made it difficult especially for bongo, a downloaded animal.

Since there's still some community around, I'd recommend making a sticky of the apexp note. I also used an excellent old "uca editing guide" from ZKL by Sundance300 from 1/16/04.

TY again.

• 3 weeks later...