Gage420smoking
    Newest Member
    Gage420smoking

• TheCutestEarl
    • Fern
    • YoungerPrinceLothric

Little Zoo Tycoon site of Taz

Tasmanian_tiger

Oh this is wonderful! I've already downloaded the ribbon seal and it's very lovely! You did a superb job with it's animations and details!

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Tasmanian_tiger

• genkicoll

• Savannahjan

• Jordan

• 8 months later...

these gotto be be some of the greatest mods in the history of all zt mods! (no offence to anyone else, but hey, this guy made entire new models!)

• 2 years later...
Professor Paul

Tas; just noticed an earlier post about red deer & wapiti. Latest evidence is that the old scientists were right, they are seperate species but closely related.

And thank you for your kind mention on the first page. I've always said if one person found what I know useful then it's worth it.

• 9 months later...

I actually (re)registered again to thank you, Taz, for in my humble opinion the best custom animals available anywhere. It was nice to bump into your own little spot on the web. After several years, I finally reinstalled ZT1 again, and having some fun with it. Apart from the original downloads, I only use your animals Taz, because they truly live up to the ZT1 style, and because they're a lot more than just recolors :)

I also want to thank you again for your co-operation back years ago, where you had made a very interesting animation of a tiger jumping through a fire hoop for a crazy idea of mine ( shows for land animals for those who have ZT1 ). I thought the entire concept (yes, for those who are curious, there was a working concept with just some stuff to be worked out) had been lost in a hard drive crash, but recently I found (a part) of the concept. It was mostly an illusion, where you still had to create a showtank, mixed exhibits (land/water), and where you had land "floating" on water with the animal on top of it. One thing needed to be worked out: have the animals enter/exit the show tank in a realistic way. If only for one animal, I think I have a solution to exiting the showtank realistically now (haven't tested it yet, I'm just playing ZT1 in a sense of nostalgia, and Taz' animals are part of it).

Did you ever do anything with the idea of [i doubt I'm spoiling after all those years] the "food dispenser" for the deer?