ivanna
    Newest Member
    ivanna

• Kiyoshi_T
    • Goosifer
    • (Designer)HENDRIX

Zoo Tycoon ABC

Guest Sarabi

Cotton is a ZA animal and was part of a ZA whodunit put up by Quivaz. Each AGP animal held a clue to follow. I think there were 3 animals and a scenery building. I do have a copy of part of the story but not all of it.

Mrpcle :hug2:/> Thank you

That is very cool Fern . . I thought there was more to the story since all the parts have the same AGP at the beginning . and it says dr ricards lab has a surprise . I have never used the lab . Have you ? I would love to know what the story was .

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Fern

• ARIZNANA

• ZooGrammy

• slg

Top Posters In This Topic

I can't find the info right now but have a read of the animal info through the zookeeper or menu

This is from Cotton "What is going on?...what am i suppose to be doing?", Jason asked. "Were hunting for clues, there can't be anymore than 26, but im betting on less than that.", the Captain replied.

I can't find the info right now but have a read of the animal info through the zookeeper or menu

This is from Cotton "What is going on?...what am i suppose to be doing?", Jason asked. "Were hunting for clues, there can't be anymore than 26, but im betting on less than that.", the Captain replied.

Hmmmmmm! maybe I will put all the parts in and see if anything happens .

Most likely the clues are in the tooltips or animal info. One animal has at first glance a load of rubbish in its info but look closer. I did ask quivaz ages ago if he had keep a copy but no such luck.

I also can't remember how it ended. Zoogrammy was around back then and maybe cdl. This is back in 2004.

Most likely the clues are in the tooltips or animal info. One animal has at first glance a load of rubbish in its info but look closer. I did ask quivaz ages ago if he had keep a copy but no such luck.

I also can't remember how it ended. Zoogrammy was around back then and maybe cdl. This is back in 2004.

Too bad they didnt keep a copy . It would have been fun to figure out .

Fern are you a member of Gaia? If you are, you might want to look at the thread about Zoo Tycoon ABC, There are a group claiming that they are reopening the site. Also they let me know that I could not post the downloads without permission from the designers. Some of the downloads are exclusives.

I am not a member there although I have registered today under my other zt name.

Catman owned the abc site and there was nothing in the closing news article about the site being reopened by new owners. If there had been I would never have contacted him about Wildlife (for ZT2)and DD (for ZT1) hosting the files. The reason I suggested you for ZT2 was I knew you already had english permissions on some files that are in german there. Catman had the right to say "yes" (and did) so the files would not be lost to ZT players. If any of the abc designers do not want their files at a particular site then the designer should contact that site and ask for them to be removed or not posted.

There have been too many sites that closed and the files lost to players. So I suggest any designer or site owner should give permission to some alternative site to host in case anything happens to close the site where the files are.

If Jens had not given permission for all ztu files we would have lost files like the invisible fence for ZT1.

• 1 month later...

Does anyone have Weißer Elefant by Primeval_Hunter uca DC374026 (White elephant)

Since they are closing I am trying to make sure I have everything for ZT1.

Hi Fern - Just browsing the site and noticed your thread. Not sure whether you have managed to get hold of this elephant but I have it if you still need it :vishenka_34:/>