• Spiralithic
    • Goosifer
    • (Designer)Zarawatto
    • Void2
    • emaelew

Sylvan Grotto Productions Presents -

Z.Z.

ZooGrammy

I hope that you will let us see more of your zoo. Again it is just awesome! That's my kind of zooing!

• Replies 134
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Z.Z.

• genkicoll

• ZooGrammy

• pukkie

genkicoll

So, so, so beautiful! And I love your explanation for how the guests walk on water!

have a drastically increased amount of surface tension at several points along the watercourse

So perfect! :24:

Z.Z.

Well hello ladies :D

Sorry about the delay replying, the system got stuck on the next pic so I had to start over.

It may take awhile to load them all in ;)

I really had a good time making this zoo, and I am very pleased that you are enjoying it :)

Hope it loads the next pic!

Z.Z.

This is the Summer Fairy, one of the four powerful fairys who operate the magic in the zoo.

She is surrounded by Green Magic (AKA Marine Grass, animated animal food that comes with the ZT Map Editor), and an explosion of flowers to delight the sensitive sniffer in all of us.

Another of my favorite items, the Mossy Boulders, will be featured several times throughout the zoo!

Believe it or not, there are 2 Family Restrooms in this pic, one at the end of both Amethyst Paths, discreet..... shhh......

post-4437-1194569907_thumb.jpg

Z.Z.

Welcome to Forest Lake Cafe and Forest Lake Gifts :)

The waiters at Forest Lake Cafe each have their own parrot who hands you moist towellettes when ever you need them, and the roof of Forest Lake Gifts is an exact recreation of the creature that used to inhabit Forest Lake. The creature was relocated to Lake Llammia after it rose from the water one day several years ago and claimed ownership of the vice presidents brand new Shelby Cobra....

post-4437-1194570414_thumb.jpg

post-4437-1194570434_thumb.jpg

Z.Z.

Forest Lake Aquaria and Forest Lake Creatures highlight the wildlife that abounds beneath the sparkling waters of Forest Lake. Wonder at the beautiful Purple Wrasse and the amazing Aqua Dragon! Rest beside beautiful fountains and serene ponds as you enjoy your tour of the Enchanted Garden!

post-4437-1194571186_thumb.jpg

post-4437-1194571223_thumb.jpg

genkicoll

I don't recognize the large flat greenish rock near AR's coral formation. What download is that? (if you know :tongue:)

ZooGrammy

Yes, that is a new rock for me too. I love how you fill in with the flowers. It's so wonderful to see so many dls in use.