DraconicEnvy

• azghablues
    • (Admin)Savannahjan
    • kong
    • Birbman96

downloading Q - How to install for ZT1 and ZT2

Guest Critical Ghost

Savannahjan

Almost all the files in the database are compressed into either .zip files or .rar files. It could be that you don't have Winrar on your new computer, which is a highly efficient compression program.

Members, do you know a safe place where Ashley can download winrar? I found a link here to cnet, which is usually safe. http://download.cnet.com/WinRAR-32-bit/3000-2250_4-10007677.html

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• genkicoll

• Fern

• Savannahjan

• Bswiley1

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I dowloaded almost 200 things from this website...everything I downloaded was not saving right, as a ZTD so I think it may be something with my computer..any ideas?

Do you save the download or open it? If you are saving it, you will need to open it to get the ztd file. The ztd file can be in a zip, rar, or any other folder that is used by designers.

There are only four things likely to be in the zip files from here.

The game files are either .ztd or .dll

There might also be .txt, .jpg or .png.

.txt is a notepad type file giving you either instructions and/or description of what is in the pack.

.png and .jpg are screenshots/pictures of the items in the .ztd/s

Guest ashleyleech31

My computer automatically saves them into My Downloads. I would always go to my ZT game and manually add them from My Downloads. I cannot do this anymore because the files are not saving properly. When i unzip the file all that is in it is "scenery" and "objects". No ZTD. files...did i accidentally delete something from my computer or the game? Im so lost and confused lol

My computer automatically saves them into My Downloads. I would always go to my ZT game and manually add them from My Downloads. I cannot do this anymore because the files are not saving properly. When i unzip the file all that is in it is "scenery" and "objects". No ZTD. files...did i accidentally delete something from my computer or the game? Im so lost and confused lol

Some computers change the .ztd to .zip during the downloading process if the ztd file is not in a zip file. So for those that you open and see "scenery" and "objects" change the extension from .zip to .ztd and they should then work. Same thing for animals.

can you see the extensions? If not you need to change your computer so you can. There are instructions on how to do that at ZooKeeper's Lounge

• 2 years later...