• azghablues
    • Fern
    • LapisLazuli77
    • (Admin)Cricket
    • MarkBL20

ZT1 Awards & Zoo Rating Values

genkicoll

njburns,

As I have stated before. Over on ZooTycoon Unleashed, are screens with the awards shown/listed. You'd have to do a Search over there though, as I don't remember the Thread it is posted in. I believe PsychicZookeeper posted them. I don't know if she also comes to this board or not though.

Kim

genkicoll

Click HERE for information on the Outstanding Animal Health Plaque fix :D ZTUF's download database is having to be rebuilt, so the file is not available right now, but at least you can see the information on it :)

• 1 month later...
nana_nytowl

Hi Genki,

How do you download the bug fix if you aren't a benefactor? And is anyone working on a fix for the T. Rex egg award, that you know of?

Thanks

:010104_emZ15_prv:

• 1 year later...
Z.Z.

Genki, where would I find the information regarding Outstanding Animal Health Plaque and Tyrannosaurus rex egg - Gold Rex at Zoo Tycoon Unleashed?

EDIT:

I found it.

Health award can only be gained with a hack download, so Im gonna stop trying.

Trex award is given sometimes, so Im gonna give it a couple of shots.

• 1 month later...
luvmy83wing

WOOOOOO HOOOOOOOOOO I received the zoo of the year award tonite for the first time ever I am so so excited. I am building (on my own) the Club ZOTM zo so I will wait to post screens of the zoo until after the club zoo deadline. I will then post the pics of the zoo/dude ranch in the screenshots thread.

EDIT .... Sorry if this isn't posted in the correct thread but I am excited.

genkicoll

That's OK, it's appropriate since you're talking about awards ^__^ Congratulations on your ZOTY award! :cheerlie:

Guest Caddienoah

Yes many Congrats...It's something to get that award for a zoo you are working on...Keep up the Great work!

• 1 month later...

:yahoo: add a download for dinos fences dd fences that are strong i well get my goal of getting a dino zoo without getting dd mm cc are zt2 or zt3 or zt4 5 6 7 8 9 or 10 if there is that many but i might get mm and add downloads for about maybe 20 diff dinos same speicies maybe T-REX INCLUDE A T-REX AND the strong dd fences diff downloads seperate the downloads and test them to make it so u can see them and i have only zt1 so u no dont make it for dd this message is for everyone :bump::help: :Just_Cuz_16: :rynose: