• And 1
    • DragonEmperor500
    • Hawkkeye666
    • Void2

Animals in Eras

Fern

Guest Caddienoah

Fern,

You are very special...if you like one over the other that's just fine with me...that's what makes the world so wonderful...!!!

:vishenka_34: :1st:

• 5 months later...
I'm not perfect so I guess I missed it in these list. I don't like it anyway. I like the Caudipteryx best.

Oh come on, I once had 153 rexes and 1000 guests, i used an obelisk to block the exit, deleted some fence and enjoyed some entertaining mass carnage, well not for the guests though. (plus, Tyrannosaurus has always been my all time favorite animal and that is never going to change)

Oh come on, I once had 153 rexes and 1000 guests, i used an obelisk to block the exit, deleted some fence and enjoyed some entertaining mass carnage, well not for the guests though. (plus, Tyrannosaurus has always been my all time favorite animal and that is never going to change)

LOL Each to their own. I will leave you to your carnivores and continue to enjoy the quieter ones. But then again since you like carnage maybe you should check out my Catch of the Day statues that are in the downloads Statues area. The adult and baby Rex ones should appeal to you.

LOL Each to their own. I will leave you to your carnivores and continue to enjoy the quieter ones. But then again since you like carnage maybe you should check out my Catch of the Day statues that are in the downloads Statues area. The adult and baby Rex ones should appeal to you.

I'm nicer to my guests now, but it was funny at the time.(Plus, one of my friends blocked their exit with an electric fence, ouch)