• (Admin)Cricket
    • kraan
    • MaastrichianFan
    • PollyPocketFan79
    • Luz21

zoo rating?

Guest vickiesunflower

Guest vickiesunflower

if i am in game and suddenly need to up my zoo rating quickly, then how would i do it?

what is the best way to put up your zoo rating?

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• genkicoll

• pukkie

• ageise02

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

genkicoll

Zoo rating point assignments:

25 points for animal happiness

25 points for guest happiness

15 points for animal health (sick animals will decrease your zoo rating)

10 points for species diversity

10 points for zoo value, minimum value of $30,000 to get max 10 points,

10 points for zoo beauty and

5 points for zoo research.

Guest vickiesunflower

so where did you find that col?

ive never seen that before,anywhere.

are there any quick fixes though that i can use.?

for example maybe a piece of scenery that i can place around, or something?

p.s. how come this thread is pinned?

what does that mean?

genkicoll

It's pinned, meaning that it always stays on top there in the upper section, so that people can find it easily and it won't get buried by new posts in this section. A lot of people have questions about Zoo Rating, so I thought it would be appropriate to pin it :wink: :elkgrin:

PsychicZooKeeper posted the information at ZTUF long, long ago.

EDIT: Right, you asked about a quick fix! My number one suggestion is getting your exhibit suitabilities as high as you possibly can. That will affect animal happiness, which in turn affects guest happiness, which will affect your Zoo Rating :D

Guest vickiesunflower

oh yes good idea about pinning it then,

oh and thanks for the kind of quick fix. you see i am working on that zoo idea i had a few days ago, about getting every award there is in the game, i'm doing well, i just cant get the rating past 93, i need it to go to 95 to get this one award i'm trying to get right now.

its funny because normally when i am just playing around with my zoo and dont bother with trying to reach a certain goal my zoo rating is always higher than that, but the one time i am in desperate need of a higher rating i just cant manage it.

darn.

genkicoll

Do you have a lot of guests in your zoo? If there are a lot, try thinning them out a bit by either raising the admission price or by naming one of your guests Bob V. The zoo rating and happiness will drop for a couple of minutes, but you'll get rid of a lot of guests FAST, plus end up with a bunch of benefactors (assuming you have a lot of happy guests).

Guest vickiesunflower

thanks for the info, the other thing is, and this has happened to me before, why do i have so many guests (34) that are hungry and thirsty?

i have restaurants in the zoo, i have a couple food stands too. and drink facilities.

genkicoll

Post a shot of your zoo, along with how many guests are in your zoo, please?

Guest vickiesunflower

post-9252-1205104874_thumb.jpg

post-9252-1205104893_thumb.jpgthe number of hungry guesta has gone down since last time i looked, i have 334 guests in the zoo now. i had to put up the amission fee as there was way too many guests in it, thus more hungry and thirsty guests.

genkicoll

Interesting. How's your guest happiness? In my experience, having that many restaurants would make them really unhappy (stupid guests, anyway! :24:). They can be hungry, tired and in urgent need of a bathroom, and still have 100% happiness! As long as they can see a lot of happy animals, they'll be happy.

What I'm trying to say is that you have too many restaurants - perhaps it's confusing them having so many options :laugh: Two restaurants will service 1000 guests in a small zoo.