savannahjan

Problem Reports

If you are having any problems with logging in, remaining logged in, posting, attaching or viewing the forum, please post here and we will investigate.

Thanks!

Jandi and Bran (hehe), have you made any adjustments to the board since last night? Since we've moved to our comfy home here, I have had a LOAD of troubles accessing the board from this computer...but today I don't seem to be having any troubles at all! :yahoo:

If you've done something, it's GREAT! If you haven't...I'll cross my fingers and hope it lasts! :lol:

I have problems adding pictures

It doesn´t show it is in the post.

It is just me...I have some problems with my computer right now

I just tested on my other computer and that worked fine so it is time to reinstall the system at the newer one

I'm having a problem with the new sig banners, at least the ones that are morphing or blinking from one place to another that were recently posted. I've seen one other person say something about this, but I thought that it was their (by their admission) old computer. I'm running (at work) a P4 HT with XP and it is a recent computer and I'm experiencing the jerky motion when viewing a siggy banner like the one in Genki's post above and scrolling just fine when past the sig. I have not noticed this at home where I'm running an Athlon 64X2 3800+ with 1 GB mem. Both computers are running onboard video which I am sure is different as well.

Just wanted to note the problem to be investigated by someone that could look into it better than I can.

Memory also might be a problem, as I have a Gig of RAM at home and at work I plug along with 512 Meg. Not for sure, but I thought I'd bring it up. Didn't want momAKAmom to think that she was the only one that had issues or that we didn't care. Hope she still posts and comes here.

In the downloads it says there are 50 birds but there are not. If you actually count them there are only 49