savannahjan

Attention New Registering Members!

To all new registering members, I sincerely apologize for the delay in getting access to the forum and downloads. I have received many e-mails asking for help, and I am so sorry you have had to wait. I will be working on new registrations as quickly as I can to get you all approved. Thanks so much for your patience, we are very happy you joined us and look forward to getting to know you.

E-mail me if you have continuing problems getting set up: savannahjan50@yahoo.com

I have a question about this. I was confused about how I couldn't do anything. SJ, no new members will be able to view this post. You can't view any topics when your not approved.

You actually can view posts, as long as you answer your validation e-mail... You just can't post, view picture attachments or download items until you've been approved by Admin (SavyJan or Brandi).

We now have more than 200 registrations every day. Each one is filtered to try and remove the bots and spammers. Sometimes, genuine new members get deleted by mistake. Some members register but never reply to our e-mail validation message. We re-send the message several times, but if they don't validate, they are deleted. Some members will be approved, but put on mod preview to be sure they genuinely want to take part in our forum, not just post obscene links or spam. We do all this to protect our members and keep our site family friendly.

It has steadily grown since we opened Phoenix. You may see Google or other search bots visiting from time to time. That gives us more key words so that searches bring up links to our website. More and more bots and spammers find our site and try to register, hoping to gain membership and immediately post their garbage. We are trying everything we can think of to keep them out, but occasionally a few slip through. It's great to be popular, but it does have a downside. :wink:

Guest Sokwe

Ahh, what service! I would like to thank the wonderful forum administration for their prompt action concerning my registration issue (my account was being deleted by the registration filters). I also make this post in the interest of keeping this thread near the top of the board (maybe it should be pinned).

-Sok

Glad you're here Sok, happy to be of service. We have an introduction thread in the Chattery area, we'd love to get to know you better. Hope you enjoy the forum, and if you have any questions, just let us know.

:th_hapydancsmil: Thank you so much for letting us join this wonderful site. My son and I are looking foward to learning from everyone with their awesome creations. (Savannahjan a special thanks for getting us registered, the wait is worth it.) loveanimals