ZT1 User-created MUST HAVES

genkicoll

genkicoll

So that's the ZA invisible fence, yes? I've never tried it because I like the ZTU invisible fence (which is allowed for our zoo building contests here at Tek since the download is available here). ZA was back up, but they were getting some server attacks, so I'm not sure what their status is at the moment. You can always PM Yellowrose or Fern about the file, they can help you track it down :)

Another of my favorites, foliage-wise, is the marsh trees from the Atlantia-theme packs. If I had them to do over again, I would make them NOT count towards foliage suitability, but I still love them just the same.

The WELCOME sign by Jens is really great for those who like to build like real zoos. He did a really great job on it!

Catfish, in case you hadn't noticed, the new peafowl have been released. Just do a search in our database for peafowl and we now have 3 to choose from: The original Indian Peafowl by Willie T, a white Indian peafowl and a Java Green :D

c_suminski, I always play with that fence for my personal zoos and screenshotscontest pictures if it is indeed the ZA invisible fence so if you are still looking for it by the 30th send me a pam as I am then home again and send it to you if still needed

• 2 weeks later...

Oh! Partywolf's coming! I always use one of my twenty downloaded wolves/jackals/coyotes. Mostly the Tibetan Wolf by Dr. Rick from I think ZTUF and I don't know where else. I also love the North China leopard, Genki's snow leopard path, and all of my precious kitties, Ghirin's giant Roc birds and the Aquila, ok I love everything. I mostly just use animal downloads but when I searched for 'Leopard' in the downloads section and I saw Genki's snow leopard path I loved it!! I also love the invisible fence.

genkicoll

PW, have you seen THESE?

img-4-1204860839.jpg

I actually made 16 animal-patterned paths, and a couple of them (the animated sparkly ones) have matching observation areas :elkgrin: They're all available separately, as well, if you only like a few of them :tongue:

Guest strawnfam

I've been trying to find some of the items you guys have been posting. I must just be overlooking them. Can you tell me where to find the underwater dome, tunnels and path? Also, the aviary? For some reason I just can't find them.

Thanks for any help!

• 3 weeks later...
  • 8 months later...
Guest ShenTirag

Hi everyone! :)

As some of you may know, I am primarily a player of ZT2, but I also own and do occasionally play ZT1. I own ZT and the Marine Mania expansion, and would love to get really into downloading ZT1 downloads, but really don't have the faintest clue what are the "must have" downloads for this game. What items are considered useful, or even essential to your enjoyment of ZT? Are there any hacks you just couldn't live without? Your favourite user made animal? Are there some major compatibility problems I need to be aware of? When it comes to that sort of thing, I am completely lost, so any guidance would be great :)

Invisible fence is something you will definitely need. There are downloads out there that depend on it and it's REALLY useful for making scenic exhibits. Basically a no-brainer.