Sign in to follow this  
savannahjan

New smilies!

Could I PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE have my purple flowers back???

:Koshechka_07:

Beth, those look pink to me?
Me too, but that would be our graphics cards. I have noticed that some things I thought were one colour others were saying was a different colour for them. I have one file in testing that looks great in my game but awful in pukkies. Hmmmmm, so it may be Beth's computer as opposed to her eyesight or judgement. :vishenka_34:

Me too, but that would be our graphics cards. I have noticed that some things I thought were one colour others were saying was a different colour for them. I have one file in testing that looks great in my game but awful in pukkies. Hmmmmm, so it may be Beth's computer as opposed to her eyesight or judgement. :vishenka_34:

I think I know which you mean Fern but I clarify that and show you another screen what will make you convinced that that colour is also in my game very good (I messed up with something)

Just ask for it if I forget my heads a mess and kind a tired and then my short time memory problems come to surface.

I don't think Beth meant that smilie's flower colour There once was a smilie I can recall that too and that had a bunch of flowers with the colour purple

Exactly Pukkie,

Those are NOT the ones I meant. Those are what I'm using because I'm deprived of the other one, :laugh:

The other is in most of my earlier posts. It was like a rounded bowl or bouquet of purple flowers with someone's face above them smiling.

Later - Went through my old posts and found it. Will post pic later.

Still later: here it is - post-40-1236625287.gif

:Koshechka_07: (and yes, these are pink to me)

Edited by nana_nytowl_beth

I hope you can explain why By it self it is a reasonable thing and the intention is kind a funny

Were it not for the bloodspilling It sure spoils the fun to me.

Wintry smilies have all been melted away. :bird23: Some new spring smilies are ready for you, and just for Beth.... he's back! :post-6-1170309992: