• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Eragon845

• genkicoll

• Professor Paul

• Flames The Dragon

Sorry if it seemed like I was talking about hacking there. Just wasn't sure if he was lying or not.

Not that it matters. Just curious as all.

Really? I finally got a look at it, but I don't think I'll join unless I see some downloads coming back. If someone hacks it again I'll kill myself. (joking, of course!)

Guest King Hoopla

Kiwilover: I've explained several times why I did it. Its even in the announcements on both ZTV 2 and Environ.

http://z6.invisionfree.com/Environ/index.p...ic=530&st=0

dinorhino: The only "proof" I can offer rests on the old ZTV, and in the topic I linked to above, stating why I did it.

Professor Paul: That is partly why I helped close the old forum, those things got way too out of hand.

genkicoll: Yes, I actually ran the site for a time. And I know its back. I just hope they take better care of it now than they did before.

• 8 months later...
  • 5 years later...
johnztmaster

I know this is crazy old topic, but I wanted to alert that ZTV is still online, all these years later, and retains a small group of loyal members. We are currently working on re-uploading a number of old ZT2 downloads that were previously hosted there, although the process is moving slowly. I am also adding the ZT2 downloads that had been hosted at my site, Zoo Tycoon Hideout, for several years. There are no ZT1 downloads at this time.

The website still contains some content that is mature, and there was a lot of internal debate about what to do, but it is a part of the site's culture at this point. Staff have nonetheless been trying to enforce the rules better and patrol things. A number of problematic staff members have left the site.

I was an administrator about six years ago, and resigned and left for a while, but currently serve as a Download Manager.