• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Fern

• HeatherL

• luvmy83wing

• pukkie

luvmy83wing

Okay HELP please because I don't understand . This is CONFUSING my non computer literate brain. I downloaded the 3 dll from ZA and they tell me to delete certain files. I'm scared!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!. Can I ignore this as until now I have not downloaded anything from that site.

Okay HELP please because I don't understand . This is CONFUSING my non computer literate brain. I downloaded the 3 dll from ZA and they tell me to delete certain files. I'm scared!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!. Can I ignore this as until now I have not downloaded anything from that site.

All the dll files (except the ZTCDD one) will tell you to delete certain small dll files. Originally people made a dll for each building and then discovered that the game will only hold 63 dlls including ingame ones.

If you are loading a building or ride that had a dll with it in the same zip just don't add that dll. Chances are it will be in the main combined dlls for that site.

The files you are being told to delete are ones you would have had to add yourself.

luvmy83wing

Okay Fern I really hate to do this but I'm gonna list everything I have for dlls can you look them over for me, please

EBUEula.dll ----- lang017.dll ---- langZA01.dll ---- lang100.dll

eulaxp1.dll ---- lang016.dll --- langZA02.dll ---- res0.dll

Eulaxp2.dll ----- lang015.dll ---- lang018.dll ---- res100.dll

ijl15.dll ---- lang013.dll ---- lang019.dll ---- res200.dll ---- ImeUiRes.dll --- lang200.dll --- lang020.dll ---- lang021.dll ---- lang001.dll ---- lang300.dll

lang0.dll --- lang_elevator.dll

lang002.dll ---- LANG--fern-Tek.dll

lang007.dll --- langHot_Air_Balloon.dll

lang008.dll ---- LANG--Phoenix.dll

lang009.dll ---- langZA03.dll

lang010.dll ----- lang--TKZTUFcombin.dll

lang012.dll ----- LANG--ZKL.dll

luvmy83wing

I also have 9 folders that when I pass over with pointer say dwintl.dll these files are numbered 1028, 1031, 1033, 1036, 1040, 1041, 1042, 1046, 3082 are these normal and do I need to delete anythingor add any other dlls?

delete langHot_Air_Balloon.dll as it is in the LANG--ZKL.dll

delete lang_elevator.dll as this is in the LANG--fern-Tek.dll

Those are the only two you can delete. The rest are all needed as they are ingame or site combined dlls

luvmy83wing
delete langHot_Air_Balloon.dll as it is in the LANG--ZKL.dll

delete lang_elevator.dll as this is in the LANG--fern-Tek.dll

Those are the only two you can delete. The rest are all needed as they are ingame or site combined dlls

God love you ...... Thanks

• 3 months later...

If I want to download the Low Ice Wall, and it says I need Lang.fern.tek or however it goes, is this true or is it combined with something else?

Kim

ZooGrammy

Kim you should keep the dlls in your game permanently and then you would not have to worry about which download needs what. Yes the low ice wall does need this. It would not say that if it didn't.

• 2 years later...