• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Quivaz

• pukkie

• luvmy83wing

• genkicoll

toodlepops

I kinda like the alternating brick base but, if I had to pick one it would be the concrete. That contrast nicely with the brick paths that I use most of the time.

I like the new glass edges. Adds more difinition. The scene is nice, maybe add a baby or two in there to fill up some empty space in the middle?

Just suggestions, you are the designer and it's ultimately your call. We'll love whatever and however many you decide to make. :hug2: :glitter_happy:

genkicoll

Yes, I'm just throwing out some impressions. I really appreciate it when people give me honest feedback, so I try to do the same in return ^__^ On the round ones, my personal preference would be for the layout to be the same, but maybe the pieces all the same color, or still alternating colors, but only slightly different in color so that it doesn't contrast so much.

I think the open space is just right for this scene I think if you add something it will look "crowded"

Hey, sorry I haven't updated you the last couple of days. Don't worry, I haven't disappeared again. :laugh:

It's been a busy week. I work full time as a web designer and it can get pretty stressful. I'm going to try to work on the showcases some more this weekend, but with it being Mother's Day on Sunday, not sure how much time I'll be able to put in. I'll try to have something to show you by monday though!

And thanks for the feedback so far. I do appreciate it and look forward to hearing from you guys.

luvmy83wing

We all understand real life can get in the way. We are all looking forward to your designs

Family Friends Health and Job comes first Quivaz

I think the most of us will be playing till our dying seconds.

I will be for sure and my kids say I will become one day the world oldest woman with an age of approximately 120

Since I am then now on a third you have plenty a time and I be patiently waiting for your new things to come :032:

• 8 years later...

Alright. It's been 8 years since my last update. Ready for the big reveal!?

Oh, how I wish that were the case. Sorry I got everyone's hopes up and then disappeared again without delivering anything. I'm not here to say I'm back to designing something, but I did want to just pop in and say hello.