• dudu895221
    • bxdczoo
    • Forester_Sk
    • Hawkkeye666
    • Fern

New Quivaz Projects!

Quivaz

Hi,

I'm setting up my new computer and have to re-enter my favorite downloads. Quite a few of them are yours!

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Quivaz

• pukkie

• luvmy83wing

• genkicoll

That is very kind of you to say, Heather. Thank you. I am in the processing of getting the original game setup on mine. I haven't really played in about 10 years. I need to find some great user made content now. 😁

Thanks! I wish I had the time I did back then combined with the skills I have now. I could have actually made some great stuff. But alas, I have no time now to see what I could really do.

Cricket

Absolutely :D It would be great to have more of your creations.

Thanks everyone! That being the case, I wouldn't rule it out, but I don't have any plans right now to do so. Honestly, I was looking through your downloads and wow is there a lot of great stuff in there. So many advanced things with fences and paths and such that never existed back when I was playing. I need to just see what is out there before I even think of creating anything because I don't know that I can bring anything new to the table.

Z.Z.

Well, I was reading the earlier posts in this thread and saw your round animal scenery statues and thought how cool those would be :)

I assumed those had probably been done for every animal in the game by now. Maybe not? I'll give it some thought. Absolutely no promises about anything this time.