Sign in to follow this  
ZooGrammy

Where do I find?

LOL THANKS GUYS .

I AM OVERLY ORGANIZED ABOUT EVERYTHING . I THINK IT CALLED OCD . LOL

YOU SHOULD SEE MY KITCHEN CABINETS AND MY FREEZER /FRIDGE .

I HAVE A FOLDER LABELED ZT1CC GAME FILES , IN THERE ARE 88 FOLDERS AND INSIDE EACH FOLDER THERE ARE MORE FOLDERS EACH LABELED ACCORDINGLY .

EXAMPLE : ANIMAL SHELTERS ( MAIN) 11 FOLDERS INSIDE ( BARNS , COLORED , BETA , ASIAN , ANNEX AND ETC . AND SOME SINGLES (MISC)

ALL 88 FOLDERS ARE ORGANIZED THE SAME WAY . AND THERE ARE PICS WITH EACH FILE

IF I WANT TO FIND A PARTICULAR DL . I HAVE A SEARCH ON THE FOLDER AND I TYPE IN A WORD EXAMPLE : MONKEY AND I WILL GET A LIST OF EVERY DL WITH MONKEY IN THE TITLE AND WHERE IT IS LOCATED .

ALL THE DLS I HAVE COLLECTED FROM ALL THE WEBSITES ( CLOSED OR OPEN ) ARE SEARCHABLE .

SAME WITH MY ZT2 FOLDERS .

I HAVE THE FOLDERS ON MY LAPTOP IN A NEW VOLUME I CREATED JUST FOR ZOOTYCOON DLS . AND ALSO ON A REMOVEABLE FLASH DRIVE FOR BACK UP .

IT WAS A BIT TIME CONSUMING AT FIRST BUT AFTER IT WAS ALL DONE , IT MAKES THINGS A LOT EASIER .

THERE ARE 25, 232 TOTAL FILES IN MY ZT1CC FOLDER 3.26 GIGABYTES .

IF ANYONE WOULD LIKE A COPY OF MY DLS , I WOULD BE HAPPY TO SNAIL MAIL YOU A FLASH DRIVE WITH THE FILES ON IT .

Edited by ARIZNANA

I have my own staues folder as well but for me it is not clear which ones I am allowed to use as many came from other sides

That is why having an own statues folder in our download scenery section would be handy to compare them with my statues :elkgrin:

PUKKIE ,

GO TO THE DOWNLOAD SECTION ON ZTP TYPE IN STATUES AND HIT THE SEARCH . YOU WILL GET A LIST OF ALL STATUES ON ZTP . GO BACK AND TYPE STATUE ( WITHOUT THE "S" ON THE END) AND YOU WILL GET A LIST OF ALL FILES WITH THE WORD STATUE IN IT

YOU CAN ALSO SEARCH BY ITEM NAME . EXAMPLE : IF YOU NEED A STATUE OF THE BALD EAGLE , TYPE IN BALD EAGLE AND YOU WILL GET ALL FILES WITH BALD EAGLE IN IT .

THIS SHOULD SOLVE THE ISSUE OF SEPARATING FILES FROM OTHER WEBSITES SINCE ONLY CONTEST AUTHORIZED FILES ARE ON ZTP .

HOPE THIS HELPS .

Not sure if this is the correct place for my following question,

I am searching in the download area and I sea that scenery has some subcategories

Is it possible to add a category for statues? It would make the search for any of those sooo much easier

I have added a category for Statues. I believe I have moved over most of the statues. If anyone finds any that I missed, be sure and let me know :)

The idea of the gate door was that you could put an attraction building up against the exhibit fence and have it look like the animals were entering the building. In that pack it was so the panda's looked like they were going in the Breeding Center building and could be seen inside by guests.

Is there a pack somewhere that contains all of the Lil' Phoenix statues - like the ones we used in some of the contests?