Sign in to follow this  
ZooGrammy

Where do I find?

I thought there was as I have them although I have no idea where they are stored

Also I thought they were named Lil Phoenix Fun but that search only gives another pack with wonderful items made by Brandi

I thought I do a seacrh for them in statues but I coulnd't find even one of them nor in any other section in our download forest.

I better start the hunt on my computer now.

WHAT ARE THE LIL PHOENIX STATUES .

THERE IS A LIL PHOENIX FUN PAK IN OUR DOWNLOAD SECTION. IT HAS PLANTS .

Edited by ARIZNANA

Isn't that the pack with statues of actual Zoo Tek members? It took me a while to stumble upon that one myself. I'll join the search!

Lil Phoenix is basically a 'mascot' that was created and used in some of Brandi's 'hide and seek' zoos that she used to host. If you click on the Forums tab and do a search on Lil Phoenix, you will be able to see some of the tiny photos of the different Lil Phoenix that she came up with :)

ooh wow thanks ZooGrammy I missed this but glad I found it now :hug2:

Now where oh where are these little buggers?

post-8-0-46246400-1480843603_thumb.jpg

I hope no one forgotten these but as I was checking over and over the winter/christmas section to see what I could use for the contest these never showed up

Made by our beloved Genkicoll and I know we been using them for a clubcontest they were officially released.

And they are brilliant (since we can't use the invisible fence of zooadmin) to cover up the ugly dots left by our invisible fence

file name on my pc Ice_water_snowbits

single file names in the pack gcFrozenWaterbits gcIcebits and gcSnowbits