:smilies-10997:          Welcome to Zoo Tek Phoenix!           :smilies-10997:

ZooGrammy

Phoenix Skins 2

Z.Z.    0

I dont see purple, I see various shades of US Military uniforms.

When I click on the Theme menu I see three choices:

1 Default, which is the blue we started out with and has the Spring banner with the fox in it.

2 Fall, which is dark grey and has the Autumn banner with the deer in it, which I had colored Black Currant purple using the Customize Colors paintbrush at the top.

3 Uniform, which is various shades of US military uniforms ranging from navy blue on the upper left, to marine blue under that, to grey in the lower left, to brown in the lower right, to desert yellow above that, to green in the upper right, and has a jungle banner with a leopard, elephants and giraffes and purple lettering.

And I no longer have the paintbrush at the top.

Are the skins made by admin, or are they chosen from a selection provided by the server?

22 hours ago, Z.Z. said:

I dont see purple, I see various shades of US Military uniforms.

When I click on the Theme menu I see three choices:

1 Default, which is the blue we started out with and has the Spring banner with the fox in it.

2 Fall, which is dark grey and has the Autumn banner with the deer in it, which I had colored Black Currant purple using the Customize Colors paintbrush at the top.

3 Uniform, which is various shades of US military uniforms ranging from navy blue on the upper left, to marine blue under that, to grey in the lower left, to brown in the lower right, to desert yellow above that, to green in the upper right, and has a jungle banner with a leopard, elephants and giraffes and purple lettering.

And I no longer have the paintbrush at the top.

Are the skins made by admin, or are they chosen from a selection provided by the server?

This color-change option may only be on the Fall theme, so far.  If you look at that theme, to the right of the banner at the top, there should be a series of options.  If you hover over the icon at the far-right, it should say Customize colors.  If you click on this, it will bring up several colors that you can change to.

The current default,  I believe, is the Uniform 4.2.  The far-right icon on this theme says Change background image.  If you click on that, it will give you 6 different backgrounds that you can change to.  I selected the 3rd from the left, which is predominantly purple.  It looks awesome!  :D

Most of the skins have to be downloaded from folks that specialize in themes for our IPB version.  There are certain items that Jan and I have access to change ... such as banner and colors and location of the sidebar.  If we want, we can copy an existing skin, customize it and save it under another name.  We've done this before.  It's very time-consuming but can be fun to do.  However, it's so much easier just to find others already finished that we can tweak for our use. 

Hope this helps!  :hug2:

Z.Z.    0
2 hours ago, Cricket said:

The current default,  I believe, is the Uniform 4.2.  The far-right icon on this theme says Change background image.  If you click on that, it will give you 6 different backgrounds that you can change to.  I selected the 3rd from the left, which is predominantly purple.  It looks awesome!  :D

Oh NOW its purple! WOOT! Thanks Cricket! :D