ZT Designer Guild

Fern

Thesea are great!! But wanted to let you know I got an error when trying to get John's lava rocks. That's the only one I had a problem with.

Thanks to all of you for all your hard work. Love the recolors of the shelters, etc., but have to say my favorites of all are the two new buildings from Toodlepops!! Go Toodles and keep on designing. We need you!!

Fixed the link to the rocks.

There will be more files from Toodlepops and also Yellowrose although neither have been around for a long time. I am going through their threads and configuring and releasing anything I find not finished. There is a lot there between the two of them.

Basically most of the Guild people are awol so we set up a very small apprentice area at the Download Directory so John T had a place to go and learn directly from Jay (mostly). He originally started at ztuf and was homeless with all their download problems. He will be releasing some of his files there too when they get that area back working.

As you will see many of the coloured things are labelled "Part 1". There is a huge amount of files to be finished including exhibit and decorative fences.

We also have added to the ingame dock pieces with some new parts. These will surface at some point.

• 3 weeks later...

Well, it seems the boiled jellies along with the barbequed and frozen llama have recovered enough to allow adoption. Please note that the ordeal has left the two llama species with completely different habitat requirements.

JohnT went walkabouts again and came back with some pink wolves. He reckons they were so shy they blushed when he first laid eyes on them.

Fern went rock hounding and found some rocks suitable for green caves shelters and weathered cave shelters, along with a few rocks to scatter around the zoo. She also gathered some greenery along the way.

These look great! I wonder what my fellow club members think of the llamas! :glitter_happy:

Thanks a ton everyone!!!

Professor Paul

Forgive me for being a grouch, but there are hundreds of animals which could be made using the in game creatures that actually exist. I'd like to see more real stuff frankly.

Forgive me for being a grouch, but there are hundreds of animals which could be made using the in game creatures that actually exist. I'd like to see more real stuff frankly.

LOL Okay. Well most of these releases so far were done for the coloured theme that I was doing. In particular a fire and ice theme. But I do think I referred previously to Cambodian animals coming and these are based in fact not fantasy. But while I like fact I also like fantasy.

Now here is a tease of something coming that Rick is working on. We all know he just loves foliage. We found on the net this tree which I have named the 'Stick 'em up" tree, since it looks like it got caught in the hold-up.

post-11-129954949853.jpg

Believe it or not this is a real tree

And here is an anagram of the place it comes from (2 words) Oar Cost La Dins