Kreek's Zoos

Kreek

Fern, what 'stuff' do you mean? Do you refer to the iced water lilly with fairy in the middle? They came from a fairy pack.

Pukkie, hm, I might, not sure if I can put in the time, but it's always humbling to know people want this zoo!

Thanks, Firehawke. I love the ice age pack but didn't know how to use it until I needed some scenery for the boat rides!

Savannahjan

Amazing! Indeed, those 'ice blossoms' are beautiful; I don't remember those.

Cricket

Yes, Kreek, that would be great! They look nice and we'd like to know where they came from :) If you don't know exactly which file it is, can you take a 'snapshot' of your dlupdate folder? Post it then maybe we can determine which file it is :)

LOL... Love all the speculation. I will delve into it as soon as possible. One day of work to go before spring break. So plenty of time then! Right now Im too tired to start up my zoo tek computer. Its diner and then to bed. (Its evening here now).

Yay, spring break! So instead of rushing out into the sun (Okay so there's ice on the ground, but one can dream of spring), I went in search of the ice flowers. You'll never guess where I found them. They are not beautiful ice flower sculptures. They are prisons! There's a little fairy inside held prisoner by a dragon. Once I knew that, I knew where to look. They are part of this pack:

http://zootekphoenix.com/forums/index.php?app=downloads&showfile=1371