Kreek's Zoos

Kreek

Savannahjan

The details are amazing, Kreek. You have done a masterful job on this zoo.

Wow, thank you for the compliments. To answer an earlier question, zoo stats are all up in the 90's somewhere.

I'm flattered that you want to walk this zoo.

Ok, so ... once I've finished, how do I go about uploading this zoo to the forum then?

same is like you do in the mooseclub

when you add your last screens here you use the browse button but no longer browse in your screenshots folder but in your saved zoos folder

Select the zoo and upload then ofcourse you need to add a list of the downloads you used so those who want to make use of the zoo can get all the things they need to add that to their dlupdate folder.

Another option is make a zipfile of the contents of the dlupdate foler and upload it as you did the zoo

I love the new pics!!! :glitter_happy: You are a master zoo builder!!!

How many benes do you have? What map are you using?

Keep up the great work!

Thank you! Benes are 751, and the map I'm using is the medium Dinosaur map. Totally inapropriate, but I liked the lay out. One day, I'll have to learn how to use the map editor. The zoo is admission free and making tons of money. Here are the final screenshots. I created an Aztec area with a temple that guests can visit using the tunnel entrances. There's also Aztec gold to be found. I also made a path along the river for guests to enjoy, and a museum. The final exhibit is hidden behind the temple and home of the shy Okapis:

post-98901-130970602147_thumb.jpg

post-98901-130970535782_thumb.jpg

post-98901-130970535951_thumb.jpg

post-98901-130970536107_thumb.jpg

post-98901-130970535447_thumb.jpg

post-98901-130970535626_thumb.jpg

For those of you who are interested, I will make some final adjustments next time and then try to upload the zoo. That's it, I hope you enjoyed it.

Such a beautiful new area added to an already wonderful looking zoo..

There aren't many out ther looking as pretty as this one

You done a great job Kreek Can't wait to have this zoo and then play with it too

without me having to spend ages to ever accomplish a zoo with this fine looks

Love the latest pics! And that's a ton of benes---congrats!

• 2 weeks later...

Thank you all!

Does anyone know of a free compression programm I can use to zip the files of this zoo? I don't have winzip and that programm is only available as a trial period. I rather have one I can use later on too.